1. What Information is collected? CHI does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. In other words, CHI does not require that you register or provide information to generally view the Website. However, we collect a limited amount of personal information from you in certain areas of CHI website (the “Website”) for various reasons, such as when you enter in information to use certain areas of the Website or when you contact customer support services. The following is a description of what information is collected:
Use of Personal Information. You may be asked to provide personal information to use certain services on this Website, which will be apparent from the forms we ask you to complete. When you request more information or apply to a job posting, we ask you for a few items personal information relevant to the situation, such as names, addresses, zip codes, and e-mail addresses. All information is used to deliver a more personal and pertinent experience and to assist us with your transactions.
IP Addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. As part of the protocol of the Internet, web servers can identify your computer by its IP address. In addition, web servers may be able to identify the type of browser and/or type of computer you are using. CHI collects IP addresses and related information for the purposes of system administration, to assess the traffic to the Website and to maintain and improve the Website. We do not link IP addresses to your personally identifiable information. We can and will use IP addresses, however, to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website Terms and Conditions or to protect our service, the Website, customers or others.
2. Who is Collecting this Information? CHI collects the information described above via the Website. In the case of third party features such as advertising, co-branded areas or links to other websites, such third parties may also collect information. You should review the applicable privacy policies of these third parties before providing personally identifiable information. CHI is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION. CHI does not exchange, lease or sell your name or e-mail address information. CHI does not provide, sell or make available its customer list, or any part or subset of its customer data, to any third parties. Data that we have about you is for CHI’s use only. CHI will not "spam" you and may contact you on issues regarding the use of our services.
Government Authorities and Litigation. Sometimes a law, court order, or other judicial or administrative process requires us to provide information to a government authority or party to a private lawsuit. CHI will provide the information that it in good faith believes is required to comply with the law, order, or other process. CHI may also have to disclose certain information in court documents if it has to bring an action against you, for example, to collect a debt you owe it.
3. With Whom the Information May be Shared. Except as described above, CHI will not knowingly disclose or authorize the disclosure of personal identifiable information (other than aggregate statistical information) to any third party without your consent unless (1) we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may have breached our Website Terms and Conditions or who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) CHI’s rights or property, other Website users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities or (2) we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
4. Children Under the Age of 13 Years. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), CHI will not knowingly collect or accept personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 without a parents or guardians prior consent.
6. Security Procedures Used. We are very concerned with the security of your personally identifiable information and take great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
Once we receive your information, we take appropriate steps that we believe are reasonable to protect the security of your data on our system, both internally and from outsiders, and to ensure the integrity of the data we collect. We use a combination of technological and policy methods to protect this data